Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eclipse Inspired Cake Balls

For those of you that know me, you know I LOVE LOVE the Twilight Saga!!!!
Eclipse is my favorite book of the four buuuuut I must say that the Twilight movie is still my favorite movie.
That being said, I wanted to post some treats I made...Twilight Inspired!!!
Blood Red for the Vampires (red velvet cake)
White for the Cullens (coconut cake)
Brown for the Werewolves (chocolate cake)
(on the left) I threw in a white cake ball with chocolate drizzle to represent the Cullens and Werewolves working together...cheesy I know but I LOVE twilight! =)
I printed the FREE cupcake wrappers and cupcake toppers from Maggie's Dinner Dates. There's so many to choose from like bag toppers, waterbottle wrappers, etc!!! Print yours now!
I like the Team Jakeward! LOL! but I'm team Edward ALL THE WAY! I also printed the bag from Maggie's Dinner Dates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits