Wednesday, June 9, 2010

{Sneak Peek} Blue & Brown Baby Shower

My family threw my brother a baby shower and I said I'd take care of the decor. I was excited...FINALLY another baby shower! Why?... because I been waiting to use Sweetly Sweet's designs by Lorell! When I saw her post for the pink and brown design, I fell in LOVE with it! I wanted to use it for my cousin but she had a pink and purple theme and we ended up using Cute as a Button Theme. Here are the cupcake toppers from Sweetly Sweet.

And this pillow box from the Sweetly Sweet's baby shower collection. Lorell was so kind and changed the name from "Jonah" to "Ruby & Joel's Baby Shower" Inside was this Macadamia Roca or Macadamia Hershey's kisses from Hawaii.
This water pail tin is from Target's $1 section. These are for centerpieces for each table. I made matching labels for this, food labels, and for some games.
This is a diaper raffle game, for those who brought diapers were entered in a raffle contest.
These tags were for the diaper cake game, they had to guess how many diapers are in the diaper cake (pictures coming soon!)
of course cake pops! this was inspired by Amy Atlas.
(picture above via Amy Atlas)

I wanted to do this for my cousin's girl baby shower that I mentioned above. I got a chance to try it out for my brother's shower! Of course with BLUE! =)
Hope you enjoy this little teaser!

1 comments:

Sweetly Sweet said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see the whole party!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits