Friday, February 19, 2010

{Sneak Peak} Cute as a Button

I'm co-hosting with some members of my families for my cousin's baby shower! Of course they assign me to take care of decorations and such! They wanted just to do a pink and purple colored theme...I somehow made it into a "Cute as a Button" theme...hehe. So here's a sneak peak of the cupcake toppers.
As you can see, they are having a GIRL! I have never made a onsie cupcake topper but I loved how it came out!!! Y is for Ysabella. I hope the parents-to-be likes this! The party is tomorrow so I will post more about that! I'm still in the process of making the favors and "it's a girl" banner!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the colors and the onesies! So cute! Can't wait to see more!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits