Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!
 
  I wanted to make cupcakes but my son Jacob wanted to make cookies instead. Since it's for him, I thought "Sure, why not" He had a blast making them. Now he can't wait until next event to make them. =)
We also made chocolate chip cookies and put them into Wilton's Heart Silicone Mold. But these didn't last very long! It was gone before we could show anyone else! Good thing we got a quick snapshot!!!
 
 Thanks to TomKat Studio for the bag toppers from her
SWEET LOVE COLLECTION!
I LOVE anything she makes!
And for the little note for my hubby, we used the fancy labels
(still from the Sweet Love Collection!)
I made him a 12x12 Valentine's card on Adobe. It was my first time learning how to use all the brushes and such! The greatest gifts are the ones made with LOVE!!! hehe!!!
We had a great Valentines...Hope you did too!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits