Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DIY: FREE Super Bowl Printable


So..I'm offering my FIRST printables...and since it's my first one...it's FREE!!! =)
Get ready for the SUPER BOWL!!! I left the bottom row blank so you can write anything you please ,such as, the team names. For instance: Colts Vs. Saints! I wasn't into football awhile back but ever since I married my hubby, I have learned to LOVE football! Especially the food we have just for football.
But Basketball still comes first for me =). I originally made this for my nephew in previous post, he had a football theme. I thought why not make a superbowl one, its just right around the corner! Download the printables here. You can use for cupcake toppers or tags! These circles are measured 2" each. Well, I hope you enjoy these as much as I did making them! =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits