Thursday, January 28, 2010

[Sneak Peak] Max's 1st Football Party


My nephew is turning ONE this Saturday!!! Time flies...before you know it,
I'll be planning for my daughter's 2nd birthday! =)

These are the cupcake toppers. In my previous post I mentioned the cupcake toppers I had already made for Max (its blue and green) but my sister changed her mind to football theme and doesnt want to use blue anymore. Instead of blue she wanted orange.

These are cupcake wrappers that go around the cupcake for a finished look! Get the templates here! There's many other template designs to choose from! Haven't tried this out, hope it comes out well!

And last, the Birthday Banner! All in football theme of course! I'm happy how it turned out! Hopefully the birthday boy will love it as well! =)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the cupcake wrappers! Thanks for the link!

Kim
http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits