Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bakerella's Cupcake Pops

These were my first attempt to try to make Bakerella's cupcake pop. She has so many creative ideas with baking! I fell in love when I came across her site when I was looking for cupcake themes for my daughter's 1st birthday next month. The picture below is called a cupcake bites.


The picture above is with the lollipop stick. Cupcake Pops! =) . These were chocolate cake inside.

These are my 2nd attempt. I wanted to try a different flavor. These were Red Velvet inside. My personal opinion, these were better than the chocolates.
Then this was my 3rd attempt to try another flavor. Some of these were yellow cake inside, I have to say that yellow cake is by far the best one! And some of this were chocolate cakes made for a friend for her birthday. She's a chocolate lover. =)

Cupcake bites are a lot easier and faster than making the cupcake pops. It's a lot of work but soooooo worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits